Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, October 23, 2006
Part 1-Stepping On The Penang Ground
Officially my first time travelling ever since i have a job and being all on my own when it comes to paying money for food and watever :) Also, it was my first time travelling to somewhere far by bus, far in the sense that it was more than 2 hours. The only I can say about the night bus is…cool new experience, so sakit pinggang, sakit tengkok were fun enuf. Call me jakun, I dun care. Many cars on the highway, all balik kampung i guess. It was then 3.45am. Long queue at the tol. Took a pic but dun think anyone is interested in that pic though.

7.30am : First thing first, I needed to call my good good fren in penang so that he can meet us up. Our first stop was the snake temple. Oh yeah, in case you dunno, I went with a tour becoz me and my 2 frens were so desperate to go on a holiday during this LONG break and I couldn’t get a single bus ticket to penang a month ago. The only option was to go with a tour and we did.1 Gal in red shirt is my colleague. Her whole family joined the trip and coz of that, they (8 person) and us (3 person) get disc of about RM30 (Buy 10 free 1)

8am: Breakfast near Kek Lok Si Temple.
8 Laksa…nice!!!!!

8.30am: Kek Lok Si temple. Gotta walk a long way to the top.
2 Kek Lok Si Temple.

3 Then we went to the top by a inclining lift to get a closer view of the new bronze Kuan Yin Statue.

4 Bottom right: Damn steep. Let’s putuskan the lift’s wire and let’s slide.


5Many frens have taken pics with this pig. My turn, my turn!

11am: Botanical Garden. 6 Bottom left: You might ask wat’s with the shoe thingy? Ask my photographer, his idea. Bottom right: And the star is nice, isn’t it? Simple yet interesting.

11.30: Off for lunch in one Chinese restaurant. Then it was hotel check in time. Those who watched 8TV will be aware of what was happening in Sunway Hotel on the 21st and 22nd. YES…Project Superstar Audition Season 2. Fyi, project superstar is the Chinese version of Malaysian Idol.

Board I was telling Lily : “ Dunno John (Season 1 winner) will come or not, if he does, how nice~” Then we got up to our rooms where we 4 sat down discussing where to go and what to do from 2.30pm until 6.30pm (the time to gather for dinner)


War We decided on this. The War Museum. Gosh, I tell you this place is eerie. Penakut like me takut the whole ‘adventure’ there. It is an integrated military fortress and the fort comes alive here. You can see military gadgets, artifacts and relics. The whole hutan is created for the world war 2 feel. Got nyamuk, semut, sucky weather, arghh! Guys will like it, I tell you. No doubt my 2 guy frens enjoyed a lot, I supposed. One of them took lotsa pics, I did not coz again, I admit I penakut. Real life gun sword man, gosh…I got goosebumps adi now. I will try to upload or show you guys the photos once my fren gave us the pics.

Ok I do have a few. Thanks to my photographer. I damn salute him man, those underground hiding holes he dared to masuk. I already takut like hell. You know how feaking dark is the tunnel or not..? Got kelawar terbang keluar summore, eeyer!!!

7 Top left : We went down the hill. Top Right: I duno what that is. I think he snapped the pic with flash. Bottom left : Ammunition Storage. You go inside it, you can see some ancient photos together with captions. Bottom right: Okla, this one not so scary, I ambik only la.

5pm: All sweaty, itchy, we went to my fren’s resort apartment. He took his clothes along to the hotel to bathe and changed there.

View Breathtaking view from 23rd floor.

5.30pm: Back to the hotel to bathe and get ready for dinner.

6.30pm: 3 of us were already late for about 2 or 3 mins when we reached the gathering point (lobby). The highlight of the trip then happened…wanna guess before I post part 2? Guess guess…

Post a Comment